Published: Tuesday, 20 May 2014
Written by Super User
We have recently secured multi-million dollar fabrication contracts within the power, energy, pollution control and OEM sectors. The main factor cited by the Project Managers and Engineers for selecting Goodhart Sons Inc. was the combination of cost, industry recognized quality and the capability to meet their project delivery schedules.
These recently awarded projects encompass a broad range of markets which highlights our competitiveness across diverse industrial segments. The recently awarded projects include:
• A stack fabrication with floating liner system contract with a West Coast based emissions control company
• A stack fabrication contract for a North East power project consisting of (4) stacks weighing in excess of 1 million pounds
• A large diameter Condenser Transition Piece, Multiple Waterboxes, and Large Diameter Duct for a Mid-West Heat Transfer OEM
• Large Diameter Duct Work & Structural Steel fabrication for a Mid-West Coke Plant consisting of over 500 feet of 10 foot diameter duct
• Pollution control fabrication for an International EPC company
Fabrication production for these projects will run from Q2 through Q4, 2014. Although these projects represent significant near-term opportunities for us, we still maintain the ability to add additional project work through 2014 and beyond for our 175,000 square foot fabrication facility.
To learn more about us and our national fabrication and project installation capabilities within the Energy/Power, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Pulp and Paper, Terminal and Food and Beverage sectors, visit us at www.goodhartsons.com.