Goodhart Sons, Inc. is able to support alternative energy plants through the design, fabrication, and installation of essential components that are necessary for their process.
Fabrication and Installation for Hydro, Biomass, and Alternative Energy Plants
The goal of many energy-producing companies is to reduce the carbon footprint that we leave behind. At Goodhart Sons, we help these alternative energy plants succeed through custom fabrication and installation services. Over the years, we’ve worked with hydro, biomass, and other alternative energy plants to get up and running across the United States. Our engineers and fabricators are up to the challenge of taking your project from concept to completion.
Fabrication of Alternative Energy Plants
Our experienced staff has the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary for all your alternative energy component needs. Through our fabrication services, we can perform everything from heat exchanger to custom cyclone fabrication services with ease.
We can turn raw metals into vital components for your alternative energy plant. We have experience with materials including steel, steel alloys, aluminum, aluminum base alloys, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, nickel, and nickel base alloys. Our comprehensive fabrication capabilities allow us to:
- Cut and bevel
- Plate roll
Alternative Energy Plant Installation
After fabricating your alternative energy components, we can install them with our plant installation services. Our industrial installation team will travel to your job site and install your required equipment into your facility according to your requirements.
Our installation services include:
- Project management services: As a multi-trade contractor, we serve as project coordinator for the entire job. Our team is experienced at plant shutdowns, field control, and working with all partners to ensure a smooth, cost-effective project that meets your expectations.
- Rigging and equipment installation: We employ a non-union team of qualified welders, insulators, pipefitters, millwrights, electricians, and riggers to perform complex installations for our customers.
Why Choose Goodhart Sons for Fabrication and Installation?
Goodhart Sons is a family-owned and -operated business with over eight decades of business and four generations of workers. We perform every axial cyclone fabrication and installation service with quality and efficiency at the forefront.
When you choose us as your metal contractors, you’ll benefit from our many company proficiencies:
- State-of-the-art fabrication facility
- Numerous industry-recognized certifications
- Intensive safety training programs
- Commitment to quality assurance
Single Source for All Your Project Needs
Our fabrication and installation crews have decades of experience managing complex projects for the alternative energy market.
- ASME Pressure Vessels
- Structural & Access Steel