Aggregate & Cement Plants
Aggregate and cement plants are responsible for some of the world’s most vital building materials, from stone to concrete to asphalt. To ensure that your facility continues to perform at peak capacity, we can handle anything from bulk material handling to pollution control systems with both our fabrication and installation services.
Goodhart Sons supports your cement operation with plant repairs, new equipment installation, and custom fabrication. We’re prepared to take on your most complex and demanding applications efficiently and with ease.
Fabrication and Installation Services for Aggregate and Cement Industries
Whether you are upgrading conveyors, adding tanks and silos, installing air pollution control equipment, or going through a baghouse conversion, Goodhart Sons is here to help. We have decades of experience working fabricating and installing specialty equipment for the aggregate and cement industries.
Our field installation crew is MSHA certified for above-ground (part 46) work, and we are licensed in most states. In addition, our team includes expert project management to meet your plant shutdown needs.
Aggregate Equipment Fabrication Services
If you require high-quality metal products and components for your aggregate or cement plant, you can rely on Goodhart Sons for top-of-the-line facilities, equipment, and personnel to get the job done right. We have a wide range of fabrication capabilities to serve your needs, and the ability to fabricate crucial aggregate processing components including classifiers, baghouses, cyclones, and much more. Regardless of the specialty fabrication you need, we have the right tools for the job.
We are familiar with a variety of welding procedures that allow us to transform raw metals into practical aggregate and cement equipment solutions, including steel, aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, and numerous alloys. Our experienced team extensive experience in an array of fabrication processes, including:
- Plate rolling
- Cutting and beveling
Aggregate Equipment Installation Services
Beyond producing fabricated steel products, we install them for our customers, too. Our highly skilled field installation crew will visit your job site and fully install your components as safely and efficiently as possible while adhering to your unique specifications. Regardless of your facility’s location, our team has the tools and equipment necessary to perform your concrete equipment installation services with ease.
Our installation services include:
- Rigging and equipment installation: Through our non-union installation services, our MSHA Certified (part 46) workers can travel across the nation to install the projects we fabricate. Our experienced team includes electricians, insulators, welders, pipefitters, riggers, and millwrights.
- Project management services: When you book our project management services, we’ll act as your designated project coordinators from start to finish to ensure the best project outcomes.
Single Source for All Your Project Needs
Our fabrication and installation crews have decades of experience managing complex projects for aggregate & cement operations.
- Baghouse Conversions
- Conveyor and Conveyor Upgrades
- Tanks and Pressure Vessels
- Silos and Bulk Storage
- Air Pollution Control
- Bucket Elevators
- Material Handling Equipment
- Piping Applications
- Thimble Replacements
- Tipping Valve Repairs
- Wear Plate Liner Installation
- Air Slides
Why Choose Goodhart Sons for Aggregate Bins and Hoppers Fabrication and Installation?
Established in 1935, Goodhart Sons has provided companies in various industries with complex fabricated steel products for over eight decades. Four generations later, we’re still committed to delivering projects with exceptional quality and efficiency at the forefront.
We excel in many areas, allowing us to provide top-of-the-line solutions that last:
- Facilities: We work out of our 175,000-square-foot fabrication facility, complete with the industry’s most up-to-date technologies and equipment.
- Quality assurance: Our commitment to quality is evident through our in-house quality checks and in-process inspections to ensure all requirements are fully met.
- Safety: We promote a safe work environment by putting our employees through comprehensive training programs.
- Certifications: Our various certifications mean you can trust us to fabricate and install products according to industry standards.