The pollution control industry is crucial for minimizing environmental damage by discharging harmful substances in a safe way. With a task this significant, having the right pollution control systems components to aid you is essential. Procure dependable and efficient equipment from a trusted pollution control systems fabrication and installation company.
When you need to rebuild, convert, or upgrade your pollution control system, turn to Goodhart Sons, Inc. We’ve been fabricating and installing systems for over 8 decades, focusing on exceptional quality, safety, and efficiency.
Custom Fabrication & Installation of Pollution Control Systems
After decades of working with pollution control systems, our team has acquired extensive knowledge in how to design, build, and install these systems so they meet your rigorous demands. Our capabilities allow us to create the components for your pollution control requirements as well as install them. We can customize these pieces to meet any special needs that may be required.
Pollution Control Systems Fabrication
You can get all the parts and systems you need to keep your facility up and running efficiently with pollution control industry fabrication services from Goodhart Sons. Our team of qualified fabricators has the skills, experience, and resources needed to produce everything from fume scrubbers to industrial tanks with safety, precision, and speed in mind. Our state-of-the-art fabrication facility and high-tech equipment allow us to undertake any steel projects you need.
From wet and dry scrubbers to baghouses to thermal oxidizers, we have 8 decades of expertise fabricating raw materials like stainless steel, steel, aluminum, nickel, and metal alloys into practical and efficient air pollution control solutions. We have a wide range of fabrication capabilities, including:
- Cutting and beveling
- Plate rolling
- Weld Testing
- Painting and surface preparation
Air Pollution Control Equipment Installation
After fabricating your steel products, we can install them in your facility with our pollution control systems installation services. We have a highly trained installation team, familiar with industrial baghouses and other air pollution control equipment, who can execute on-site assembly and implement your new components to your exact specifications. We service companies from the east coast, to the west coast, and everywhere in between.
Our installation services include:
- Project management services: Our experienced multitrade contractor team will serve as your project coordinators from the beginning of your project to the end to ensure everything operates according to your expectations.
- Rigging and equipment installation: We employ a network of certified millwrights, welders, riggers, insulators, pipefitters, and electricians who will install any solutions we fabricate.
Why Choose Goodhart Sons for Pollution Control Systems Fabrication and Installation?
Goodhart Sons has been a constant in the fabrication and installation industry, serving companies worldwide with top-quality products since 1935. After four generations and more than eight decades in business, we are still leaders in our industry. We always strive to discover the next big thing in fabrication innovation.
Our business thrives in several areas, which puts us a step above the rest:
- Facility: Our advanced fabrication facility measures 175,000 square feet and contains all the latest equipment and technologies.
- Safety: We put our employees through numerous training sessions to ensure they have the skills and knowledge they need to remain safe on the job site.
- Certifications: Our many certifications verify our commitment to regulatory compliance.
- Quality Assurance: We take quality assurance seriously, enforcing numerous hold points and inspections across projects.
Single Source for All Your Project Needs
Our fabrication and installation crews have decades of experience managing complex projects for pollution control operations.
- Structural & Access Steel